Albany Emperor from Grand Theft Auto IV
Converted to GTA SA and edited by M4k3
The classic luxury sedan produced by Albany in the late 1970s. These days, the car is so common and cheap that you can even see some bums driving a wrecked Emperor. This car is nothing special except it's a piece of history. So, go on and get yourself one now before someone abandons or destroys it.
Replaces Oceanic by default.
- Works with and without ImVehFt and VehFuncs.
IVF Features: improved dirt on wheels, body and windows (use SAMPGraphicRestore in SAMP), brake hubs, steering wheel, brake lights, fog lights, indicators, reverse lights.
- Optimized model and textures.
- Works in SAMP.
- New custom numberplates - San Andreas plates with changeable text (just like default GTA SA plates).
12 extra plate variants can spawn with VehFuncs installed.
- Custom collision and flat shadow.
- Custom handling, carcols, carmods, vehicles.ide settings can be found inside the settings txt file.
- Can be used with SkyGFX, ENB Series, GFXHack or without them.
- 3 car colors: 1 - car paint, 2 - car paint, 3 - interior.
- Uses scratches and shattered windows textures from vehicle.txd. GTA V styled scratch and shatter textures can be found inside Bonus folder.
- Should be used with M4k3's New Car Animations mod.
- Can be tuned in TransFender.
- GTA SA styled reflections matching those of _F_ (Birdie).
Brighter reflection texture (for windows, chrome, rims and lights) can be added in vehicle.txd from Bonus folder.
- Rockstar Games - original model and textures
- DK22Pac - YTD/YDR/YDD/YFT and WFT2DFF converters