9.75 based on 4 votes
Vercetti's gang v1.1
Author: clivic. August 2019
Updates from v1.0:
- Fix a crashing bug when Tommy enters a car, quits and re-enter very quickly.
- Change the keys for controlling the car.
With this mod pack v1.1, Tommy can:
- Press G to call his gang (Mike and other goons will drive Diaz's admiral and come for back up).
(*Mike was the guy in the cutscene that worked for Diaz and then turned to Lance and Tommy)
- Call on 8 bodyguards in his mansion to follow his lead.
- Press O to dismiss all your bodyguards.
- Tommy can call bodyguards regardless being on a mission or not.
- Press I to make the car currently driving invulnerable (but not punch proof), and very heavy (Lemme know if you want keep a separate key for toggling vehicles being heavy, like it was in v1.0).
- Press Z to make the car vulnerable and normal again.
- Press X to make a sudden speed boost.
- Press L to flip the car back when it's flipped over.
Put All the files in the zip into Grand Theft Auto Vice City/CLEO.
"Mansion Guard" is based on "VC GUARD" Cleo. I kept the script names but adjusted the guards to be using various weapons from colt 45 to ruger/M16, and fixed the removing reference bug.
"Tommy Guard" is based on the "Protection" Cleo, but I adjusted it to display calling messages, disabled markers (because in the CLEO 4 the remove marker opcode doesn't seem to work), changed it to Vercetti gangsters, with uzi and not so high accuracy so that it feels more authentic.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.