10.00 based on 35 votes
Like many other games, GTA has limits that may later need to be increased as the modding community grows.
This limit adjuster gives you that opportunity.
Furthermore, it hacks some limits that were once deemed impossible to be hacked because of their complexity, as the ID limits itself took over 5000 lines of code to hack.
An example of these limits would be the ID limits, weapon limits, handling.cfg limits & cargrp.dat limit.
Map limits are also hacked. This means bigger maps with more cities.
Supported games: GTA III, GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA IV, GTA V, Bully Scholarship Edition.
Open-source work, can be studied and modified by other developers.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
** 4.0, 04-12-2016
- started work on support of Android platforms, but unfinished
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) is no longer required for DllTricks
- WIN_X86, GTA IV 126.96.36.199 support added, a lot of options are implemented
- WIN_X86, GTA EFLC 188.8.131.52 support added, vehicle audio loader implemented
- major design changes,
with the thought of supporting multiple plaforms, multiple games, multiple executables.
** 3.45, 30-06-2016
- GTA SA, MAP LIMITS -> Enable track config loader implemented.
- GTA SA, 'MAP LIMITS -> Number of tracks.dat files' option was removed.
- GTA SA, fixed bug in CRoadBlocks which crashed the FLA completely in other games than GTA SA
** 3.4, 30-06-2016
- GTA SA, fixed bug in SHADOW LIMITS -> Poly bunches
- GTA SA, added ROADBLOCK LIMITS -> Apply roadblox.dat better loader
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.