8.12 based on 17 votes
Like many other games, GTA has limits that may later need to be increased as the modding community grows.
This limit adjuster gives you that opportunity.
Furthermore, it hacks some limits that were once deemed impossible to be hacked because of their complexity, as the ID limits itself took over 5000 lines of code to hack.
An example of these limits would be the ID limits, weapon limits, handling.cfg limits & cargrp.dat limit.
Map limits are also hacked. This means bigger maps with more cities.
Supported games: GTA III, GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA IV, GTA V, Bully Scholarship Edition.
Open-source work, can be studied and modified by other developers.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- GTA SA, added PED STREAMING -> Pedgrp peds per group
** 3.2, 08-06-2016
- GTA SA, fixed little bug with the paths in CRoadBlocks::GetRoadBlockNodeInfo
** 3.1, 07-06-2016
- GTA SA, firing a rocket projectile didn't work because of little bug.
- GTA SA, melee.dat limits had something missing, what caused the audio of weapons not working
** 3.0, 03-06-2016
- GTA SA, WEAPON LIMITS were disabled in the previous version, which was a mistake
** 2.9, 06-03-2016
- GTA SA, added SHADOW LIMITS: Shadows stored, Poly bunches, Static shadows, Permanent shadows
- Bully SE, added DYNAMIC LIMITS: Peds, Vehicles, Objects
- GTA SA, added DYNAMIC LIMITS: Peds, Vehicles, Objects, Tasks, Events, PointRoute, PatrolRoute, NodeRoute, TaskAllocator, PedAttractors
- global exception handler improved
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.