9.18 based on 11 votes
Like many other games, GTA has limits that may later need to be increased as the modding community grows.
This limit adjuster gives you that opportunity.
Furthermore, it hacks some limits that were once deemed impossible to be hacked because of their complexity, as the ID limits itself took over 5000 lines of code to hack.
An example of these limits would be the ID limits, handling.cfg limits & cargrp.dat limit.
Map limits are also hacked. This means bigger maps with more cities.
Supported games: GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA IV, GTA V.
Open-source work, can be studied and modified by other developers.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
** 2.2, 28-11-2015
- cheatStrings.dat updated with real cheat codes, thanks to Junior_Djjr
- GTA SA, added SPECIAL -> Fix streaming memory bug, thanks to Link2012 for explanation of some Renderware structures.
- GTA IV, added MAP LIMITS -> Tracks.dat file size limit
- GTA SA, added MAP LIMITS -> Tracks.dat file size limit
- GTA IV, world sector map limits hacked
- GTA SA, added VISIBILITY -> Weapon peds for PC limit
- GTA SA, added SPECIAL -> Make paintjobs work for any ID
- GTA IV, added IDE LIMITS: IDE Objects Type 1, IDE Objects Type 2, Timed Objects, Vehicle Models, Ped Models
- GTA SA, IDE:2dfx limit hacked
** 2.1, 22-09-2015
- GTA SA, IMG archives can be recursive. When Enhanced IMG archives option is enabled.
- GTA V, FXT loader made
- GTA IV, FXT loader made
- GTA SA, fixed a bug in ID limits over 65535
- GTA IV, the message about vehicle audio loader enabled was missing in log file.
- GTA SA, level limits fixed, CStreaming__GetDefaultCabDriverModel had an infinite loop freezing the game.
- GTA SA, COL ID limit got hacked. Now CColModel items can have unsigned __int16 exCOL_file_ID;
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.