9.31 based on 13 votes
Like many other games, GTA has limits that may later need to be increased as the modding community grows.
This limit adjuster gives you that opportunity.
Furthermore, it hacks some limits that were once deemed impossible to be hacked because of their complexity, as the ID limits itself took over 5000 lines of code to hack.
An example of these limits would be the ID limits, handling.cfg limits & cargrp.dat limit.
Map limits are also hacked. This means bigger maps with more cities.
Supported games: GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA IV.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
** 2.0, 31-08-2015
- GTA IV, vehicle audio loader made
- GTA SA, made a good class CIniReader and reading the values of limit looks in source code much better.
- GTA SA, vehicle audio loader integrated into limit adjuster.
- GTA SA, added VEHICLE SPECIAL FEATURES
- GTA SA, added OTHER LIMITS -> LOD distance
- GTA SA, cheat string loader integrated into limit adjuster.
- GTA SA, pickup limit including the coordinate limit hacked
- GTA SA, AUZO boxes limit hacked including the coordinate limit for this
- GTA SA, added ERROR REPORTING -> Model has collision already set up
- GTA SA, tracks*.dat coordinate limit hacked
- GTA SA, added SPECIAL -> Disable radar rotation
- GTA SA, added LEVEL LIMITS, now it's possible new zones and assign the police, fire, ambulance, taxi IDs
- GTA SA, added IMG LIMITS -> Increase the IMG archive size limit
- GTA SA, added DEBUGGING -> Copy info to pad 1 from pad 0
- GTA SA, added path debugging
- GTA SA, fixed Coronas limit, function CCoronass::Render, more than 64 coronas can now be rendered.
- GTA SA, now coordinates of default San Andreas zones are updated with "Radar map size"
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.