|Downloads:||529630 | Statistics|
9.58 based on 85 votes
Upload by Fifi TwinkleToes
- Frist-Person now is a plugin, not CLEO-script
- Added compatibility with versions 1.1 and 3.0 (Steam) of GTA SA
- Now first-person mode replaces camera mode from car bumper
- Red mission markers are now available
- Now you can rotate camera 180 degrees in car in any side
- Fixed invisibility of peds, that are along you
- Fixed issue with shadows
- Added support of cutscenes and script cameras
- Fixed some poses in car
- Fixed zoom while you handle sniper rifle or photocamera
- Fixed resetting camera rotation when you exit car
- Added ability to look at the sides via Q and E
- Added ability to look back on foot
- Improved position of camera
- Fixed bug with invisible particles when you are in car
- Added ability to walk back and to sides
- Many small fixes
- Added settings menu where are next parameters:
- Camera offset while on foot (saves separately for each skin)
- Camera offset while in car (saves separately for each car model)
- Field of view
- Changing near plane
- On/off player rotation with camera
- On/off camera rotation at the sides while pressed Q or E
- Walk anim while swim or fly on jetpack.
- Cars with id's < 400 and > 1400 causes game crash
- Very big sensitivity while looking with sniper rifle
- Problems with shadows
- Trouble with GUI mouse when Y inversion is on
- Problems with widescreen_fix
- Vehicles and peds spawn too late
- Lods are drawn too nearly
- No gamepad support
- Right-Left pressing can do an loop rotation
- Some bugs with free-aim driveby mods
- Weapon points straight up while aiming at north
- Crashing in the mission OG Loc
- CJ's face is messed while FPV
- Camera rotates while selecting weapon in GTA V HUD by DK22Pac
- Transparent vehicles' steering wheels.
- Player walks randomly while holding phone
- Screen corners bug with FOV > 100
Unpack archive into folder with GTA San Andreas.
Modification supports 1.0, 1.1 and 3.0 game versions.
Press button V several times to turn on first person mode. Press it again for turning off.
Press Alt+B to open settings menu. Press it again to turn off.
Author of the modification - BoPoH (Voron295)
DK22Pac and Den_Spb for helping in development
Festo for the logo
Aleksey_Move for testing and making video-presentation of the modification
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.