|Downloads:||4331 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 20 votes
Michelle Cannes invites you to take part in the most savage competition to ever be performed in state of San Andreas. Get behind the wheel of a vehicle that was created in your crazed girlfriend’s garage from scrap, and show your foes what you’re made of.
SA Arena War is not just a copy of consequent GTA Online update as it may seem from the first glance. It is an attempt to revise technical possibilities of the game in regards of creation of dynamic and spectacular competitions, which are, undoubtedly, present in the game, but are not pushed to the limit by the developers.
* New high-scale competition at Corvin Stadium;
* Participation in the even at the arena affects Carl’s relationship with Michelle;
* 12 completely new non-replacement vehicles;
* New workshop where you can buy, store and modify your vehicles;
* While on the arena, a commentator is to be heard describing the competition.
Changes in version 1.5:.
- Fixed a critical bug that caused frequent and random game crashes during a TNT TAG match;
- Now if the bot runs into a wall or gets stuck in the arena, it will automatically be returned to a convenient point. All of this will happen without you noticing.
- Fixed a bug that caused the match commentator's subtitles not to disappear from the screen when "Dangerous Position".
- Now the player will no longer explode from the wave of explosion of the opponent's car at the "Dangerous Position".
If you already have the SA Arena War modification installed, install the patch from the Manual Patch 1.5 folder by moving all the files from the archive to the CLEO folder.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.