Rainbomizer is a randomizer for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Traffic Randomizer: Randomizes cars that spawn on traffic including law enforcement vehicles.
- Car Col Randomizer: Randomizes the colours that cars can spawn in. This includes 128 colours hue cycle.
- Police Helicopters Randomizer: Randomizes the helicopters that the police spawn in with working spotlight and gun.
- Cheat Randomizer: Randomizes which cheat activates when you enter a cheat.
- Parked Car Randomizer: Randomizes cars which are found parked around the map including airplanes at airports with entirely random spawns.
- License Plate Randomizer: Randomizes the license plates of vehicles to a random word.
- Voice Line Randomizer: Randomizes dialogues spoken by characters in missions. (Requires original AudioEvents.txt)
- Script Vehicle Randomizer: Randomizes the vehicles you are given in missions. The randomizer makes sure that you get vehicles that are usable for the mission.
- (Experimental) Handling Randomizer: Shuffles the handlings of vehicles.
- Weapons Randomizer: Randomizes the weapons that are dropped/weilded by the player/enemies and also the pickups scattered around the map.
GTA San Andreas v1.0 (Other versions like Steam will cause a crash)
- Install an ASI Loader (like Ultimate ASI Loader)
- Extract the mod file (rainbomizer.asi and rainbomizer.toml) into the folder with gta_sa.exe (or in the scripts folder).