Website | Email
|Downloads:||3159 | Statistics|
9.25 based on 4 votes
This is the second mod that I publish here, and as in the beginning it still concerns graphic improvement. This mod is based on MasterEffect only, I originally developed it for personal use on Battlefield 2 months ago but I decided to readapt it for Gta San Andreas, it took me a little time but it was relatively an easy deal.
The mod is very easy to use because consuming little resource with amazing results.
It is divided into 3 versions according to the power of your PC:
- HIGH: Advanced process for PCs with enhanced memory and GPU capabilities, DOF, Ambient Occlusion and more ...
- MEDIUM: Original process for mid-range PCs, without DOF and Ambient Occlusion but with the same visual qualities.
- LOW: Process for weak PCs, I understand that many of my fellows aren't lucky to have a good computer, this is for you buddies.
* HOW TO INSTALL:
-As I said it's very easy, copy all the files in your Gta San Andreas directory and follow the instructions then play: D.
- Unlike the ENB series, this MasterEffect is highly optimized and compatible with all Windows versions (XP to 10).
- As the mod is not too greedy in resource you can always try the method HIGH even with an average PC, only reduce the resolution.
- If the game refuses to open at the beginning it is normal, delete the file "gta.set" in the directory "My documents / Gta San Andreas Users Files" or at best install on a CLEAN GTA.
- Unfortunately the black side of this mod is the quality of the water .. Indeed as on ReShade, it is impossible to change it, we would develop a mini-mod separately and combine the MasterEffect with it , but I'm still far from that: P
- If you are not satisfied with my configuration, you can always try to modify it yourself, for this open the file MasterEffect.h, of course IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
- Do not forget guys to give opinions on the mod so that I can keep it alive.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.