10.00 based on 3 votes
This mod adds new vehicles in the abandoned airport.
- The vehicles will appear when you go to the abandoned airport.
- To avoid the lags, the vehicles disappear when you leave the airport.
- Added new vehicles based on objects in the game.
- The mod add a canon that you can transport behind the vehicle from the airport which is next to the garage. For the moment it is just decorative and does not shoot.
- The new version also adds a special vehicle that contains 4 different capacities :
> The turret :
|_ The turret turn in the direction of the camera as the tank.
|_ You can rotate the turret to the top with the arrow up and down with the arrow down.
|_ To shoot press the CTRL key.
|_ This vehicle allows to shoot on ground and air targets.
> The radar :
|_ To enable or disable the radar press M.
|_ The radar can spot the police and army vehicles that will be dispayed on your radar.
> The samsite :
|_ To enable or disable the samsite press M.
|_ The samsite rotate in the direction of the air vehicles when they are locate by the samsite.
|_ When the samsite locates the air vehicles, he shoot a missile that will follow the vehicle until explode.
|_ The samsite can explode and damage the vehicle if it is destroyed, so you must protect it from explosions.
|_ This vehicle allows to shoot on air targets.
> The canon :
|_ The canon turn in the direction of the camera as the tank.
|_ To shoot press the CTRL key.
|_ This vehicle allows to shoot on ground targets.
- You can put all the vehicles but the risk of crash can augment, however the mod is stable and you should be able to play quietly.
If your game crash because the number of the vehicles loaded is too high, you can remove the vehicles that you do not need to add to reduce the chances of crashing.
- The new combat vehicle equipped with a samsite or a radar can sometimes have difficulties to spot the vehicles, I don't know why and I can't solve this problem. However the mod work very well despite some small defects.
- The addition of vehicles in mass can cause lags that will visually disappear the decors, think change your configuration and updating the graphics card drivers. There are also software that increase the performance of the game, if I find an interesting link I would put it in the comments.
- Avoid saving your game while all the vehicles have not disappeared to avoid problems later. Make a copy of your backups to be able to go back in case of problem.
Update (New combat vehicle only) 14/07/2020 :
- Reduction and change of global variables to avoid bugs and incompatibilities with other mods and certain missions.
- Optimization and reorganization of the code.
For the moment I only realized the minimum. As this mod is a bit complex I need a little time to relearn how it works. Later I will see if I can correct some small problems such as:
|_ The Sam Site vehicle systematically changes targets when there are several vehicles around (for example the missile moves towards 2 helicopters at the same time).
|_ Sometimes the Radar and the Sam Site fail to locate certain vehicles for unknown reason.
|_ The movement of the Sam Site missile would need some adjustments to have a correct speed and to go straight towards the target.
|_ The canon sometimes shoots too high, it may need to be adjusted.
I've already made a lot of changes to my mods these days, so I don't promise that these additional changes will be made right away.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.