|Downloads:||12608 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 8 votes
This script adds a visual image of the player. With this script you can change clothes, shoes, hats, glasses, accessories, watches, tattoos and haircuts with a user-friendly visual interface.
- You can change all the clothes, tattoos and haircuts that are in the game.
- There is a Look mode that shows the necessary part of the body.
- Rotate the camera with the right mouse button when the Look mode is turned off.
The developers of Rockstar Games decided, by creating clothes for GTA San Andreas, to add the texture name of one cloth to 16 characters, when the CLEO script can read only 15 symbols. The texture is called
"Cutoffchinblue.txd" and it has 16 symbols in the name. This is the texture of the blue shorts. Therefore, to read this texture CLEO script, I had to delete 1 symbol to get "cutoffchinblu.txd" and
The script immediately considered this texture and showed these blue shorts. Because of this shortcoming, the installation of this script will be slightly different (not as the contents of the archive throw in the folder with the game).
Requires CLEO v4.3 library
1. Make a backup copy of the file "shopping.dat", which is located in the folder "data"
2. If you do not have Modloader, then make a backup copy of the file "player.img", which is located in the folder "models"
3. In the "In Player.img or In Modloader" folder, the file "cutoffchinosblu.txd" is dropped into the Modloader, or the IMG Editor is added to the "player.img"
4. The contents of the folder "In Game Folder" throw in the folder with the game, agreeing to replace.
5. You can play.
Activating the script:
Default H + 0 (The player must NOT be in the transport). Also, you can change the two keys in the INI file VPI.ini
DK22Pac for helping to fix one known bug.
Demonstration of the script: https://youtu.be/pMewbSki7ps
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.