10.00 based on 10 votes
This script is added by the Game Handling editor of vehicle settings. Now you can change the handling of any vehicle right in the game.
- The game editor has all the parameters for each line in the file handling.cfg
- Ability to configure the flags of models and handling.
- Apply the modified handling parameters of the current car to the game.
- Save the handling parameters in the INI file, and also open them.
- Converting all handling parameters to a string for the handling.cfg file
The development of the game editor relied on two programs: HandlingED and FlagStudio. It was for them that a similar interface was created for the game handling settings editor.
The archive contains the HandlingIDs.txt file, which contains a list of all standard cars:
The first column is the HandlingID number, the second column is the HandlingID name, the third column is the name of the car model.
To begin to configure the parameters of the car you need, you must first find out its ID model and then enter it in the ID box in the upper left corner of the game editor. You can configure all standard vehicle in this game editor (400-611).
- After converting the parameters to a line in the ConvertHandling.txt file, the first parameter (which is responsible for the HandlingID of the machine) from the model ID number is renamed to the name of this HadlingID. All their names are in the handling.cfg file (the first parameter) or in the file HandlingIDs.txt (second column). You can not change the Handling in the game editor with the new ID (over 611). The editor works only on standard ID models (400-611) or Handling ID numbers (0-209).
- The value of the parameter MaxVelocity (which is responsible for the maximum speed of the car) is incorrectly displayed in the game editor. It is not recommended to put too much value (for lovers of crazy speed at the car), if you go at a crazy speed and crash, then the game will crash. When converting to a string, this parameter will also be written with an incorrect value, you have to correct it manually.
- The value of the EngineAcceleration parameter (which is responsible for overclocking the car) is also incorrectly displayed on some ID Handling care. Therefore, you have to correct the line after the conversion of the line and correct this parameter manually, it follows the MaxVelocity parameter in the Handling.cfg file.
- It is not recommended to change the value of the parameter VehicleAnimGroup (which is responsible for animating the pedes) and apply it to the game. Otherwise, you will receive a crash from the game when the player sits in the vehicle with another animation.
- The car does not behave differently after making changes to the handling parameters of this car. The solution is to again spawn this machine. There is also a second reason perhaps when you added the machine to a new model ID in the vehicles.ide file, then you may have assigned it the same Handling ID Name (the second column of the HandlingIDs.txt file) as the standard car, and now it's the standard The car does not accept parameters due to assigning its Handling ID name to the car with the new ID.
Requires CLEO v4.3 library
The contents of the archive to throw in the folder with the game, agreeing to replace.
Activating the editor:
By default, H + 6. Also you can change to your two keys in the INI file GHE.ini
Mr_GeniusZ for a little help in writing the script.
DK22Pac for helping to fix one known bug.
Demonstration video of the script: https://youtu.be/g7tLerBLDOs
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.