Website | Email
|Downloads:||4141 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 11 votes
So, imagine my new conversion - Soviet 1.5-ton truck GAZ-MM (or "polutorka") from Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, which was the further improvement of the design of GAZ-AA. In 1938, the car received a more powerful engine, improvements in the power supply and some other changes. This model is a specification of the end of 1940. On the screenshots - version with IVF, the archive is also a model for standard lights.
* Unlike other conversion - cabin normally painted
* Good quality models
* A large number of parts made by me from scratch: wheels, engine, transmission, brake system, engine compartment, headlights, hoods. Reworked board platform, the elements of the frame and cab.
* Good texture
* A model adapted to the of IVF (headlights, brake lights, brake calipers) and AMS (wipers, steering wheel)
* CJ's hands on the steering wheel
* New settings of handling,cfg and vehicle.ide. Spelled out in the ReadMe.
* All that has, breaks, scratches, beats. Exploding gas tank (the neck in front of the windshield)
* Own shadow, collision, chassis_vlo
* Replaces Sadler
* DK22Pac for creating Improved Vehicles Features
* Izerli for creating Active dashboard
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.