|Author:||Dmitrii_Mods, Avalon SE
Website | Email
|Downloads:||10890 | Statistics|
9.76 based on 17 votes
So, I imagine my new convert - Soviet prototype jeep UAZ-460B from 4x4 Game 2, which was developed in the late 1950s - early 1960s and was the second prototype UAZ-469, but was intended for civilian use (as opposed to military versions there were no wheel gearboxes). The screenshots - version with IVF, the archive is also a model for standard lights.
* Unlike other envelopes - body colored fine
* Good quality model (compared to refined the original model - the new wheels, the engine, the new instrument cluster)
* Good texture
* Model for adapting of IVF (fog lights, brake lights, turn signals, brake calipers) and AMS (cardan shafts, wipers, radiator fan, alternator pulley, speedometer, ammeter, water temperature sensors and oil pressure, fuel level sensor)
* CJ's hands on the steering wheel
* New settings and handling vehicle.ide. Spelled out in the ReadMe.
* All that has, breaks, scratches, beats. Exploding gas tank (on the left)
* New shadow, collision, chassis_vlo
* Works well with ENB
* Replaces Landstalker
* DK22Pac for creating Improved Vehicles Features
* Izerli for creating Active dashboard
Envelope does not claim to historicity, since only performed on the existing online photos and information.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.