|Author:||Dmitrii_Mods, Ubisoft Reflection
Website | Email
|Downloads:||9395 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 17 votes
So, I imagine my new conversation - AMC Pacer 1978 model year from Driver: San Francisco (in the screenshots - version with IVF, the archive is also a model for standard lamps). Model features:
* Good quality models
* Good texture
* Adapting the model for the Active Dashboard (speedometer, steer), IVF (brake lights, high beam, turn signals, back up, lighting devices).
* Supports SA-numbs and mud
* CJ's hands on the steering wheel
* New configuration handling, vehsets (for correct operation of the instrument panel, a file located in the data, if the mode is set). Spelled out in the ReadMe.
* Own shadow, collision, chassis_vlo
* Works well with ENB
* Replaces Manana
* DK22Pac for creating Improved Vehicles Features
* Izerli for the creation of active dashboard
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.