Website | Email
|Downloads:||8749 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 17 votes
So, I imagine my new conversation - Dodge Monaco V8 7.2L 1974 model year from Driver: San Francisco both the civil and the police version for all police departments of the State of San Andreas (the screenshots - version with IVF, the archive is the same pattern and adapted to it). Model features:
* Good quality
* Good texture
* Supports standard tuning Emperor (civilian version only)
* Models are adapted for the active dashboard (wipers, speedometer, temperature and oil pressure, fuel level sensor, steering wheel) and IVF (brake lights, high beam, turn signals, reverse).
* Supports CA-numbs
* CJ's Hands on the steering wheel
* New configuration handling, vehicle.ide, carcols (the colors selected in accordance with the factory), vehsets (for correct operation of the instrument panel, a file located in the data, if the mode is set). Spelled out in the ReadMe.
* A lot of damaged parts
* Own shadow, collision, chassis_vlo
* Works well with ENB
* Replace the Emperor and the desired police car
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.