Website | Email
|Downloads:||9431 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 19 votes
So, I imagine my new conversation - Pontiac Lemans Hardtop Coupe V8 5.7L 1971 model year from Driver: San Francisco (in the screenshots - version with IVF, the archive is the same model and are not adapted for it). Model features:
* Good quality
* Good texture
* Supports standard tuning Buccaneer (except for the exhaust pipes)
* Adapting the model for the Active Dashboard (wipers, speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, and in the version without IVF - steering wheel too), IVF (brake lights, high beam, turn signals, reverse, brake calipers).
* Supports CA-nums
* CJ's Hands on the steering wheel
* New configuration handling, vehicle.ide, carcols (the colors selected in accordance with the factory), vehsets (for correct operation of the Active Dashboardl, a file located in the "data", if the mod is set). Spelled out in the ReadMe.
* All that has, breaks, scratches, beats (including wings)
* New shadow, collision, chassis_vlo
* Works well with ENB
* Replaces the Buccaneer
* DK22Pac for creating Improved Vehicles Features
* Izerli for the creation of Active Dashboard
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.