|Author:||Dmitrii_Mods, Tripwire, ruspartizan
Website | Email
|Downloads:||3193 | Statistics|
9.40 based on 5 votes
The new conversion is a Soviet three-ton ZiS-5 truck of the 1934 model. In the screenshots - the version with IVF, in the archive there is also a model for standard headlights.
Features of the model:
* Good quality
* All parts except the cockpit are created from scratch. The cabin is also recycled.
* Good textures
* The model is adapted for IVF (front lights, brake lights, brake callipers) and to the Active dashboard (janitor, rudder, for the version without IVF - also brake calipers)
* CJ's hands on the steering wheel
* New settings for handling and vehicle.ide. Written in ReadMe.
* Everything that should, breaks, scratches, beats. Completely working halves of the bonnet (made instead of the rear doors)
* Own shadow, collision, chassis_vlo
* Replaces Sadler
* DK22Pac for creating Improved Vehicles Features
* izerli for creating an Active Dashboard
* seke757 for the settings.
The author of the cabin and parts of the textures - Alexey Timoshenko aka ruspartizan
Author of the texture part - Tripwire Interactive
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.