Website | Email
|Downloads:||4258 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 12 votes
So, I present my new conversion - Soviet 2-ton truck GAZ-AAA (as in the previous conversion, the basis was taken a polutorka from Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad)which is a modification GAZ-AA with 6x4. This model is a specification until 1937. The screenshots - version with IVF, the archive is also a model for standard lights.
* Unlike other conversions - cabin normally painted
* Good quality of model and textures
* A large number of parts made by me from scratch - wheel, engine, transmission, brake system, engine compartment, headlights, hoods. Reworked board platform, the elements of the frame and cab.
*A model adapted to the of IVF (headlights, brake lights, brake calipers) and Active Dashboard (wipers, steering wheel)
* CJ's hands on the steering wheel
* New settings (handling.cfg, vehicle.ide, carcols.dat). Described in the ReadMe.
* All that has, breaks, scratches, beats. Exploding gas tank (the neck in front of the windshield)
* New shadow, collision, сhassis_vlo
* It is possible to hitch a trailer (seen in the screenshot)
* Replaces Sadler
* DK22Pac for creating Improved Vehicles Features
* Izerli for creating Active dashboard
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.