|Author:||I'm Not MentaL (qiangqiang101)
Website | Email
|Downloads:||13991 | Statistics|
8.33 based on 6 votes
Note: If you are using v1.0 and you're about to update to v1.1, please turn on mods before upgrading!
- Allow to switch on/off Mods with this Launcher
- Allow to Launch Steam/Non Steam GTAV
Extract "PlayGTA5.exe", "xinput9_1_0.dll", "icudt.dll", "awesomium_process", "Awesomium.Windows.Forms.dll", "awesomium.dll"
& "Awesomium.Core.dll" to your GTAV Root Folder. (Where "GTA5.exe“ located.)
1. Where to put mods? How to Add Mods?
- Asi Mods put on GTAV Root Folder (Where "GTA5.exe“ located.), Lua Mods put on "GTAV Root Folder\scripts\addins" and DotNet Mods put on "GTAV Root Folder\scripts"
2. How it works?
- It just rename the Scripthook to "*.disabled". OpenIV Mods cannot be switch off because it edits game files. Sorry about that!
- Fix dinput8.dll not completely disable
- Initial Release
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.