5.50 based on 4 votes
This is an ASI plugin for Grand Theft Auto V, based on the C++ ScriptHook by Alexander Blade, which
allows running scripts written in any .NET language ingame.
More Info: http://gtaforums.com/topic/789907-vrel-community-script-hook-v-net/
1. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
2. Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (x64)
3. Script Hook V
1. Download and install Script Hook V (and an ASI loader).
2. Copy the ASI and scripts folder into your game directory.
3. Create (or download) a C#/VisualBasic code file (.cs, .vb) or compiled assembly (.dll) inside
the "/scripts/" subfolder in your game directory and start scripting!
Either use notepad to edit source code scripts directly or use Visual Studio to compile them to
assemblies. Going down the Visual Studio way has the advantage of syntax highlighting, code
completion and intellisense. Just create a C# or VisualBasic class library project, add a reference
to the ScriptHookV .NET DLL in the project properties and you are ready to go.
- Added "World.CreatePed" and "World.CreateVehicle" to instantiate entities
- Added a lot of new members to the "Entity", "Ped" and "Vehicle" classes
- Added some additional members to the "Model" class
- Added "Wait" function to script class
- Added option to pass and return scripting objects to/from native functions
- Added "Vector2" class
- Added INI file reader, see "Script.Settings"
- Moved "Vector3", "Matrix" and "Quaternion" classes into separate "Math" namespace
- Changed assembly file loading so the files are no longer blocked once loaded
- Changed "Ped.CurrentVehicle" to use "GET_VEHICLE_PED_IS_IN" instead of "GET_VEHICLE_PED_IS_USING"
- Fixed "Game.RadarZoom" not being of type int
- Added unrestricted permissions to script appdomain
- Changed project to target framework version 4.5 instead of 4.0 again
- Changed native function calling to use hash enumeration instead of strings
- Changed script domain implementation to support multiple instances for different source directories
- First public release
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.