Website | Email
|Downloads:||4946 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 21 votes
For now, it's possible to use the models as helmet; on future updates I'll prepare them as new look model and share.
You need Scripthook and Scripthook.net to work!
- Copy "MaskAlwaysOn.cs" file into Grand Theft Auto V\Scripts file.
- Choose the model you want to add to the game.
- Start OpenIV
- Navigate to: Grand Theft Auto V\x64c.rpf\levels\gta5\props\lev_des\v_minigame.rp f\
- Enable 'Edit Mode'
- Copy "prop_welding_mask_01" file into 'v_minigame.rpf'.
- Copy accs_diff_011_a_uni.ytd, feet_diff_015_a_uni.ytd, lowr_diff_024_a_uni.ytd and uppr_diff_031_a_uni.ytd files into
- Press NUM PAD 7 button during the game in order to activate the mod.
- For Billy The Puppet character costume, go to High-End Clothes Store and buy the Tuxedo among the clothes at the right.
Special thanks to Proudnoob4, f0rest and Pandassaurus for the script.
*For some textures I benefited from Saw: The Video Game
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.