|Downloads:||440 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 4 votes
Johnny Klebitz from GTA The Lost And Damned rigged to Trevor by me
It retains the original weight painting from the game as I've renamed all the weights, so the model's movements are as loyal as possible to the original game.
- Fully working cutscene facial animations.
- Fully working in-game facial animations
- Replaces Trevor, but can also be installed as an add-on ped or replace a different character
- The model is compatible with SOME of Trevor's clothes. However, as this wasn't the target purpose of this mod, the head isn't optimized to fit on every torso.
- There are no known bugs at the moment. If you notice any issue with the model, please report it in the comments and I'll try to fix it.
How to install:
1) In OpenIV, click on "Tools" and then on "Search".
2) Search for "player_two" and delete every instance of files named "player_two" everywhere except for the ones in "/streamedpeds_players.rpf". The files you're deleting are patches by Rockstar Games for the original Trevor model that would make this mod not work, as they override streamedpeds_players.rpf.
3) Go to Grand Theft Auto V\mods\x64v.rpf\models\cdimages\streamedpeds_players.rpf\player_two and drop in all the files from my mod
Alternatively, you can replace another streamed model or install it as an add-on ped.
If you use this model in any type of video or project, please credit me by leaving a link to this mod in the description <3
- Replaced the GTA 4 hands with GTA 5 Johnny's hands, since the hands from GTA 4 looked extremely weird for no reason as seen in the screenshots.
- Fixed wrong specs and normals for the hands
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.