Website | Email
|Downloads:||797 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 3 votes
Too bad the mods like Vice Cry don’t have any map, so I made an Atlas/GTA 5 Style Map for that. The original map of Vice City has super low resolution, so I spent a few days to improve it.
You can choose if you want street names on map or not; you can have street names only on the menu map or only on the radar; in any version you can have Dignity Party Yacht, Gunrunning Yacht and Aircraft Carrier on map or not; you can have the maps for Liberty V Remix and Vice Cry in the same time.
- Some roads with a slightly bad position (some pixels too left, right, up or down), I’m too lazy to solve these.
- With max zoom, the quality isn’t very good (anyway, still better than other mods like this).
- If you see a really bad placed/non existing in game/missing thing, please tell me.
Vice Cry https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/vicecity-in-v
My Original Atlas Map https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/atlas-colored-map-16k-that-also-works-in-radar
Radar Zoom https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/radar-zoom-net
Script Hook V http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/
To install this:
1. first of all, download and install Radar Zoom, it also require Script Hook V and ScriptHookVDotNet
2. before installing this, you have to download and install my original atlas map following the readme file from that mod, then come back
3. now from this archive (if you need both liberty remix and vice cry, open lc+vc folder), extract the oiv file as well and install it exactly as you did with the original mod
4. The End.
Note: This is the standard version, if you want the map with street names, or/and the yachts+aircraft carrier, these are exclusive on my patreon page for $1. Also, if you have trouble installing my mods, on patreon you can find video tutorials too, where I showed how to install them with oiv/manually, how to install the version with street names only for radar/pause menu map, and how to uninstall them https://www.patreon.com/LorenVidican
To uninstall this :’(
- to uninstall my maps, use the uninstaller from the original map
- if you want to uninstall only this map and to keep my original atlas map, install the original map again.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.