|Author:||Rizqan7 A.K.A Maryo_Nicle7
Website | Email
|Downloads:||3674 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 3 votes
Remember when you imagine hunting some myth which has been realized with mods in GTA SA?
Now it's back in GTA V with every possibilities, it's time to fight those myths back. This is my first mod for GTA V which will add several myth into the game, including the popular Bigfoot and Aliens myth, there's 12 myth and 2 giant myth to discover:
1. Johnny Klebitz who known has been killed by Trevor in the mission Mr. Philips with his gang is back to the Stab City and they will going to rebuild those place into a much more powerful Lost Camp, his member were protecting the place at all cost, so it may be a little tricky, and the Johnny stay inside one of the trailer, just be careful when you meet him, he carried a minigun.
2. Steve Haines who killed by Trevor during mission The Third Way, is now rumoured haunting the place where he killed on the Del Perro, he protected by some FIB Agents, don't think it's easy to take him out because he carried a Railgun.
3. Andreas who killed by Steve Haines in the mission The Wrap Up rumoured to be haunting a maze located in the Kortz Center, a place where he has been killed, he protected by some many army and swat scattered around the maze and when you meet him, you should catch him before his swat and army catch you first. There is a shotgun and an AP Pistol outside the Maze which you could use to advantage over the enemy.
4. Los Santos Coroner, a building where mission Dead Man Walking taking place is rumoured to be haunted. Some of citizens saying that it crawled by several dead body that found in the mission and they became alive, there also a almost invisible ghost walking around that place (All Interiors Unlocked mod Required!). The undead body that haunted the place making a scream and will making the place into a mess when you entered the building.
5. Bigfoot which is one of the famous myth in the GTA Universe is now back, many villagers of Paleto Bay reported seeing bigfoot around Mount Chiliad, the hiking also claim that they seeing those creature so it's your turn to prove that bigfoot was real and hunt them in the Mount Chiliad, there are about 50+ bigfoot spawn location around Mount Chiliad, be careful with them, some of them were easily fear when seeing somebody, but some of them is fearless and may attack you if you're near them.
Myth added in v0.9b:
6. Ortega who can be killed in Mr. Philips, but if he spared, he reappear again in Trevor Philips Industries and getting killed by Trevor, his ghost later rumoured appear near the Los Santos Dam, he guarded with some Lost gang and bodyguards which carried grenade launchers, so watch out for the grenageddon!.
7. UFO which was rumoured flying around the state is reported to be crashed around Mount Josiah, not far from the Fort Zancudo Military Base, an army from that military base have scouting it and saying that there's some aliens which guarding the UFO and repairing it, there also some humans and possibly "brainwashed" by those aliens to have working with them, moreover they have float technology which can let them floating around the UFO for the excessive guarding. Omega, heard that news and joining with some Fort Zancudo's army and SWAT to investigate the Mount Josiah and finding those UFO crash site. After they found that flying saucer crash site, they were hiding and going to prone, they won't attacking those aliens until you arrive and killing one of the aliens, then the Omega and his crew will help you, but watch out, the aliens have experimental weapons that can make you burn instantly.
8. Abandoned Mineshaft is the most creepiest mineshaft in Blaine County, it's rumoured to be crawled by so many ghosts, including Dreyfuss, Johnny's best friend like Terry, Claude and zombies, but many of them were scared by the lights so it may easy to take out all of them. For much more great experience use the flashlight (spawn it using Enhanced Native Trainer).
- 2 Miscellanous Myth:
- Chimpanze Raid.
- Grave Ghosts.
Myth added in v1.0f:
9. Serial Killer
Many of the Serial Killer has now roaming and wander around Sandy Shores, they armed with Marksman Rifle and Heavy Sniper, they were grumpy, and their targets may YOU. Their HQ is located at the abandoned Motel in the Sandy Shore, in that place, there's a woman that must giving a private dance around some perverted Serial Killers. if you rescue her, she could give you a bunch of money.
10. Homing Human Statue
There's some of the Human Statue goons around the Davis Quarts mine that wasn't far from San Chianski Mountain Range, what makes them dangerous is their Homing Missile Launcher, that sounds challenging but don't think you could survive, you'll need a trick to defeat them.
11. Crazy Juggler
Many of the weird Juggler has been moved to Vespucci Canals, they were roaming around the housing, carrying Firework Launcher, they could make a crazy mess around that place and burn it up, but they also dumb that could burn themselves because they can't aiming very accurately.
12. Mysterious Ditch
There's a drain/ditch around the Downtown, and it's going to be repaired and should become a road, but unfortunately there are some strange things happened under the drain's door, now it's closed and you could go down to enter the drain by using the marker, but some of the crazy clowns will surprise you, if you successful killing all the clowns, and escape from the drain, you'll enter the Black World, where much more mysterious people that will try to hunt you down and you must find a way to escape from there.
1. Myst People in Los Santos
Amidst the Glamour and Busy in the city of Los Santos, it contains so many mysterious people, that could makes FIB and IAA confused to investigate them. Some of them were drug dealer, some of them were crazy peoples that are trying to make a riot in the city, some of them were just smuggler or gangster, but despite that, it's your choice to find all of them, use my map picture to find them all.
2. Myst People in Countryside
Unlike the crowded city of Los Santos, Countryside has its own mysterious story and The story starts with the Serial Killers that murders some random woman that couldn't run away from them, and their corpse is patched and hang onto some trees, some witness said that there is some red glowing trees over many place in the countryside, especially in the Tongva Hills, Great Chaparal, Lago Zancudo, etc. Indicating that the soul of those murdered womans is haunting around that red glowing trees, there's also glowing stalagmites in the Paleto Cave, A Haunted Island and Lago Zancudo, and much more.
Before installing, make sure you've meet the requirements:
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642
- Install the Main Script Hook V: http://dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/
- LUA Plugin for Script Hook v10.1: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/lua-plugin-for-script-hook-v
- Toggle Vision mod: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/toggle-night-thermal-vision-lua (Crucial)
- Install Script Hook V .NET at least v2.6.2: https://github.com/crosire/scripthookvdotnet/releases
- Install Map Editor at least v2.13 by Guadmaz: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/map-editor (super important!)
Instructions about how to install the mod is in the readme in the archive
And there are 3 Installation Method: Manual, Automatic and Scripts, all of them has its weakness and overbalance, Manual Method is the best ways to install the mod.
Known Bugs and Issues
1. Many of the creatures required some disturbance to make them attacking you, for example aiming at them, shove them, or when they hear a gunshots from you.
2. Please keep in mind that the mod wasn't purely scripted from scratch, it was based on Map Editor.
3. Although the mod has been supports the script version (converted from .xml version), which doesn't require Map Editor to get it working properly, the .xml version/Map Editor version is still the best version to get experience with it, because the script version doesn't support specific Animations, Weapons and Relationship that has been applied to the peds, so there may be something very weird event happening such as hostile Omega, Aliens attacking only with bare hands, etc.
4. Some creatures will run away too far if you too late to kill all of them and you'll need to catch them even through the roads.
5. When you're attacking the creatures, there are no blips appear on the map, that's why I recommend you to use nightvision/thermal vision to track them down.
6. Be sure to install only some of the myths, not all of them when placing it in Autoloadmaps folder, to prevent any crash, except if you have a good PC.
7. VERY UNFORTUNATELY the rewards isn't stable, for example I've tried to set the reward around $440.000 but the result is you could only get around $47.000 and there's no way to fix it.
8. Sometimes creatures are spawned underground and suddenly could be pop up and attacking you from nowhere.
9. Do not load too much myth maps at once, it'll make your game crash!
10. PLEASE Keep In Mind that the Script version isn't working as best, Manual Version (.xml) is the best way to experience all the myth maps.
11. ALL the myth maps that you loaded active in all days and time in the game, no matter if it's morning or night.
- Guadmaz for making the amazing useful Map Editor.
- Alexander Blade for making Script Hook V.
- OpenIV Team.
- GTAMP Team for making the cool unlock all objects.asi.
- SquibOnAcid for making the great Toggle Vision mod.
v1.0f: The MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS AND OVERHAUL For All Myths and also the Biggest Update for the mod
-- Added 4 New Myth and 2 Giant Myth: Mysterious Ditch, Serial Killer, Homing Human Statue, Crazy Juggler, Myst People LS and Countryside.
-- Added Tips & Guide to find all the myths and Strategies to face the enemies and creatures.
-- Stab City is much more dangerous, now it has some guard tower, tall fences, etc.
-- Bigfoot is now walking around Mount Chilliad and many of them were wander around, some of them going prone just for relaxing, even some of them were ferocious and attack you on sight, but they were still frightened out if you aim your weapons at them. They also running faster if you miss your shoot.
-- More enemies in the Kortz Center Maze, but there's also friends that would help you out to fight Andreas's guard, only if you have enough time to save them from the attackers.
-- Miscellaneous Improvements on Ortega Ghost maps.
-- Many Ghosts and bosses will attack you on sight, except if they unarmed and only have melee weapons (Use the flashlight instead to fight the enemies that are using melee weapons).
-- Reward System, now every myth map has its own rewards, Weapons and Money has been placed around it and it's hard to find.
-- Bigfoot population has been increased.
-- Around the Mount Chilliad, there's also some Bigfoot's Hunter, but don't think they're friendly.
-- Los Santos Coroner (Morgue) is now much more creepy than before, more undead corpse haunting the place, with a new surprise too.
-- Now the myth maps is not in the separate folders again.
-- Alien population over the UFO Crash at the Mount Josiah has been increased.
- Now comes with scripts version/.cs
- Miscellaneous tweaks on some myth
- Added 3 new myth and 2 misc. myth
- Tweaked previous myth
- Added fence in the Maze at the Kortz Center so Andreas can't go away from the maze
- Tweaked relationship every peds in Stab City, the Johnny's Crew will be act much more dangerous
- Initial release: add 5 myth
Enjoy the latest version and I hope you have fun finding all the myths!
NOTE: MARYO_NICLE7/Rizqan7 (ME) is the real author of this mod, reupload it on the another website and changing the author is Strictly Prohibited.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.