|Downloads:||9325 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 2 votes
This mod adds a feature from Splinter Cell: Conviction and Blacklist. You can mark the enemies and then kill them all with just one button.
1. Install Script Hook V and ASI Loader.
2. Copy & paste MarkExecute.asi into GTA V folder.
Press "X" when aiming at the enemies to mark them and then press "E" to execute them.
If the character is on foot, you need to be precise when aiming at him to mark him. You can hold "X" for easier marking
PLANS FOR THE NEXT VERSIONS
There is a couple of things I'd like to introduce into this mod in the next versions:
- Mod toggle on/off
- Error margin when aiming and marking the enemies
- Unmarking the enemies
- Kill cams and generally better camera movement
- Various mark styles
- All options and keys configurable via ini file and in-game menu
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.