|Author:||Yoha & I'm Not Mental | Email|
|Downloads:||5429 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 4 votes
Proton Satria Neo [Tunables|Add-On] v1.0
Author: Yoha & I'm Not MentaL | Version: 1.0 | Release Date: 3-29-2016
Model by: WRC 3; R3 & CPS by Yoha
Paintjobs: Yoha & I'm Not MentaL
Beta Tester: I'm Not MentaL
(1) Add car wipers! :)
(1) vehicle/dlc, same as v1.0, so please read "Readme.txt".
(2) [new] In order to animate wipers, you have to install the car wipers script.
Copy three files in scripts folder into gtav/scripts folder.
(3) Install completed! Have fun!
If you want download car wipers script alone, please check this link:
If you are a modder, and want add wipers on your own car, please check this link to study:
The Proton Satria Neo was introduced in June 2006, based on a new platform developed in-house by Proton. The Satria Neo was launched by former Malaysian Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi.
This mod I made 3 model which is S2000, CPS & R3. These models can be change in Los Santos Customs or Benny's Originals. The Satria Neo comes with a few liveries can be change in Benny's Originals or thru a trainer.
1. 3 set of bodykit.
2. 9 set of paintjob.
3. Working Rear mirrors.
4. Working Lights.
5. Breakable Glasses.
6. Tunable Spoiler, Skirt, Bumper, etc.
7. Steering Wheels from SultanRS.
9. Working Dials.
I include a PSD file in the "Template" folder you can use it to create your own paintjob.
1. Open "OpenIV", click "Edit Mode", then find this path:
2. Backup "blista.yft", "blista_hi.yft", "blista.ytd"
3. Replace "blista.yft", "blista_hi.yft", "blista.ytd"
Note: Replacement version don't have Modifications and livery.
1. Open "OpenIV, Click "Edit Mode", then find this path:
2. Edit "dlclist.xml" and add:
3. Copy "prosatria" folder from "Add-On" folder to this path:
4. Spawn the car with "satria" using a Trainer.
- If your game crashed after you install this car mod, please go to "gameconfig.xml v1.0.678.1", find gameconfig.xml. And then copy this file into "update\update.rpf\common\data"， replace the old one.
- Please backup first, before you do it.
- If you use "Add on car spawner" tools which is from "I'm Not Mental", then you can go to "Optional" folder, find files, and add those files into your scripts folder.
The download link of this tool is:
This model is locked, we hope no one editing our model.
But we don't lock the livery, you are liberty to edit and share it.
You can share this car to other website, but please keep the readme file and author information.
If you're sharing from GTA5-mods.com, please leave our GTA5-mods.com URL link.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.