Website | Email
|Downloads:||10084 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 8 votes
DTD Styled 1998 VW Golf VR6 Highline [ToneBee]
Turn10 Studios, Customized and converted to gtaIV, by me, Converted to GTA5 by me (yes my first convert)
V CONVERSION HELP, BUG FIXING, FINAL EDITS:
Sentry Gun [DTD] - working dials, corrected dirt map, refined materials, breaking glass and more.
Presentation Screenshots by GTuned
- Heavily modified Forza 4 (Turn10 studios) lod0 + lod1 base model only.
- Bumpers altered and smoothed (sidelights removed and filled)
- Scratch modeled enginebay and engine by me.
- full 3d 'Fusion Audio' front door speakers.
- Audi RS steering wheel rebadged to VW VR6
- Mk7 Golf GTi front seats taken from 'Ubisoft - The Crew'
- Interior retrim (seats and belts) styled after Mk1 Golf GTi interior.
- vehicle was stance corrected in ZModeler2 prior to export. ((THIS IS NOT CAMBER))
- Sunroof glass mapped to black paint to match roof.
- Correct lighting (tails are custom edit)
- Smoothed and flush tailgate with relocated license plates front and rear.
- Wheel choice was made to suit GTA5 styling so no need to replace rims unless you really want to :P
INSTALL NOTES - READ CAREFULLY!!!
- Trunk does NOT open.
- steeringwheel and front seats suffered badly after 'ZMod prelit render' process (my bad) and need replacing.
(this will be done for the update i promise.)
- Due to vehicle stance requirements, i SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND, using the handling.meta file i provided with the car.
to install handling run OpenIV, and go to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\common\data
to install the car itself, run OpenIV and go to
C:\Program Files(x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\update\X64\dlcpacks\patchday1ng\dlc.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf
and replace Blista files with those from this archive.
donations welcomed @ email@example.com
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.