10.00 based on 15 votes
2002 Acura RSX Type-S
Car is converted from: Forza Horizon 4
The whole vehicle got retextured by: Wanted981 aka (Scrapper13)
- High quality Engine and Interiors.
- Vehicle lights are working like how it looks like in real life.
- Working dials.
- Vehicle is using Dirt mapping.
- Ped can use steering wheel.
- Vehicle [LODS]: L0, L1, L2, L3, L4
- Vehicle is fully supported damaged parts.
- breakable glasses
- New custom handling
- Tuning parts
- Paintable interior and wheels
Before you install this mod you need to download those mods first:
- ScripthookV: http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/
- TrainerV: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-trainer-for-gtav
- Gameconfig: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars
- heap limit adjuster: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/heap-limit-adjuster-600-mb-of-heap
- packfile limit adjuster: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/packfile-limit-adjuster
To install the mod in story mod:
1. Open "OpenIV"
2. Select Grand Theft Auto V
3. Then go to "update.rpf" make a copy in mods folder by pressing "Show in "mods" folder".
3. Then go to mods > update > x64 > dlcpacks
4. Paste the file (integra) inside this path
5. then go to update > update.rpf > common > data > scroll down and open "dlclist.xml"
6. paste this line with other Items "dlcpacks:/integra/"
7. save and close.
8. Open the game and spawn it by using "TrainerV" then type: 02rsx
Extra mods which I am using:
NFS gauge: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/nfsgauge-rpm-gear-speedometer
Gamesource Reshade: https://www.patreon.com/gamesource999/
Have fun and enjoy! :D
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.