10.00 based on 2 votes
My very first mod. Modeled from scratch so expect some inaccuracies somewhere but it's very close to the real one.
King Long United Automotive Industry Co., Ltd is a Chinese bus manufacturer headquartered in Xiamen, Fujian. Founded in December 1988, it is focused mainly on developing, manufacturing, and selling large-and-medium-sized coaches and light vans.
Hands properly placed on the steering wheel
All lights working.
How to install:
1. Use OpenIV to install the mod. If you don't have OpenIV, you can download it from this link. - https://openiv.com/
2. Using OpenIV, navigate to Grand Theft Auto V\mods\x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\ or Grand Theft Auto V\x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\
3. Replace bus.yft, bus_hi.yft, bus.ydt with the ones from this folder
1. Using OpenIV, Go to Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data
2. Edit handling.meta and search for "bus"
3. Copy the data from Handling-meta.txt included in the file and paste it
1. Using OpenIV, Go to Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5
2. Edit vehicles.meta and search for "bus"
3. Copy the data from vehicles-meta.txt included in the file and paste it
-Improved textures (I guess)
-Added custom dirtmap
-Corrected Mirror Reflection
-Corrected Switch LED color
-Added Pneumatic door assembly for Front Door
-Fixed Vehicle Paint (Should now be a bit reflective)
-Corrected some textures
-Improved Passenger seats
-Passengers are now seated correctly
-Fixed signboard reflection
-Corrected Dashboard Switches Badge
-Some other fixes I can't remember
-Corrected the tire size to increase height. It should no longer scrape the road as much as before.
-Fix Yellow Headlight Glass when Graphics settings have been set to low
-Corrected Some Textures
-Fixed Headlight - Highbeam should work properly now
-First 4 passengers should now enter the vehicle through the front door.
-Added UV template file for custom skins/livery.
-Not that I know of.
If there's any more, please contact me at [email protected] or skype me at [email protected]
I think this is my final version. If I find anything or you found unusual or needs updating, I will update it.
Pneumatic door assembly
If you wish to reskin this model and re-release it, please provide a link back to this mod or a link to my channel.
Shout out to JaimodsPH and the rest of PH modding community.
1. If you have knowledge on working with DDS files, you can change the LED signboard. You can use the included PSD file for reference. Just replace LEDboard 1 to 6.
2. I'd really love to see your vids. I'd really appreciate if I see some credits or a link back to my channel. Thanks a bunch.
3. Don't forget to edit Vehicles and Handling meta for a very good experience :D
Me, myself and I
Not sure if there's anymore but if you feel that I need to include your name here, just let me know.
Currently working on a Civic SiR 1999 and a Yutong ZK6122HD bus. No ETA yet.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.