|Downloads:||21541 | Statistics|
7.60 based on 5 votes
NOW HAS BECOME FIDGET SPINNER OPTION!!!!!!!
If you use SNT, remove it (trainer.asi) or change the menu keys in the ini, numpad conflicts and makes both trainers slow if used together.
Added more Player Model and Car Spawning options
Request_Model replaced by SCO loading, you can now spawn most things in 126.96.36.199, no more "Model not Loaded"
Hell Timecyc 1 & 2
MP Bowling Menu, recommended to only have 1 player use this (have 1 player respawn lanes for others too)
Disabled switching off of Niko in MP (to prevent malicious behavior and clueless people crashing everyone, this doesn't function when you are the only one in the lobby)
Fixed Menu sometimes not appearing (the one that you had to spam Num8 to fix)
Fix Niko Clothes Menu (hey, why not)?
Pickable Objects Menu (I even included a bench)
Added Vlad to Player Models (Yokel, fatty Roman's cousin!)
Added .ini file (You can set defaults now!)
Added protections menu (You don't need my seperate Protecc.asi anymore)
Changed filename (Private version is a gamertag check now)
Toggle Collision Keybind (SNT has the Move Forward Through Door keybind on this key)
Unlimited Ammo keybind (same key as SNT)
Never Wanted keybind (same key as SNT)
Mission Menu (limited, only a few Roman missions, really early version)
Force Weather (with .ini defaults as well)
Move Speed Multiplier (with .ini defaults as well)
Vehicle ID Change Detector (disabled by default, detects if you are the driver but don't have control and print the owner's name into Brief, same if someone throws a car, or if ownership changes)
GTA Online Menu (Has some options that GTA Online menus normally have like Copy Car or Copy Player, the Ped Freeze is disabled for the public version)
Launch New Game (you can choose MP IV, TLAD or TBOGT or current episode SP)
Story Cars Menu (Currently have Stevie's Comet, TV Van, Roman's Taxi, Albanian Willard and Jacob's Virgo)
AIRBREAK!!!! Finally working properly! Seems to have all the characteristics of the SNT airbreak, even the bug where cars go upwards a bit.
Move Forward Through Door key, replaced Collision Toggle key, and changed Collision Toggle to be the key left of Backspace,
GTA Online menu's 2 public (copy) options have displays now (Copy Car displays player's current car and Copy Player displays player's current model)
Copy Player no longer changes your model if you already have that model, and just changes your clothes instead,
Copy Player now copies hats and glasses too.
10 choosable playermodels, chosen in .ini
10 choosable cars, chosen in .ini
Story Cars menu enabled in SP
SP made overall a lot more stable, some player models don't crash anymore
Random Natural Color option added to Car Colors
Fuck Up Car Option (Misc - Fun)
A trainer I made that has a lot of features, here's a rough list:
- Player Teleports (To Player, Into Car)
- World Teleports (All safehouses, waypoint, Airport)
- Car Spawning (Not all, just a select few, and random car spawning)
- Player Model (Not all, just a select few, and Niko in MP)
- Disabled in Public version
- Car God Mode (health loop, fix loop, autoflip)
- Car Colors (1 option only - random car color)
- Saved Car Options (Save current, Random car color, Force engine on, Autoflip, Warp into car, Fix Loop)
- Other (Force engine on, Go through some objects/Detach from Car)
- Helpful (Special God, Never Wanted)
- Fun (Random car color, Become fidget spinner, Hell Timecyc 1 & 2)
- Weapon Packs
- Individual Weapons
- Individual Clothes (Only for select characters)
- Preset Outfits (Only for select characters)
- Preset (Preset times and freeze/unfreeze)
- Manual (Nice little interface, allows you to set time to anything from 0:00 to 23:59)
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.