Website | Email
|Downloads:||2268 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 4 votes
Update: Version 0.8
Would you like to see faster updates of NativeUI IV?
Visit: https://gtaforums.com/topic/965117-nativeui-for-grand-theft-auto-iv for faster updates!
A ScriptHookDotNet based library to easily create your own Rockstar like menus.
NativeUI Documentation: https://github.com/ClonkAndre/NativeUI-IV/wiki
- Controller support
- Event-based callbacks
Current menu items:
- Default menuitem to show text can also be used as a button
- A checkbox.
You can give every item a description.
You can also enable or disable items.
- 0.8 : The menu is now scrollable!
- 0.7 : Now with animated banner support!
- 0.6 : The letter "g" will no longer be cut off from the text.
- 0.5 :
- - (!) Changed the class name "NativeUI.Menu" to "NativeUI.UIMenu" to prevent conflictions between "System.Windows.Forms.Menu" and "NativeUI.Menu".
- - Added the ability to bind menus to default items. With that, you can create an easy nested menu system.
- 0.4 : Added sounds for navigating through the menu or clicking on items. Sounds can be enabled or disabled with: NativeUI.Menu.Options.enableMenuSounds
- 0.3 :
- - Selected item index and max items (1 / 7) changes it's position now dynamically through it's lenght.
- - Added the ability to use custom icons on default menu items.
- 0.2 : Added a list item
- 0.1 : Release
- Item description rectangle does not adapt to description text. If anyone knows how to fix this, please contact me.
Inspired by NativeUI for GTA 5.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.