5.21 based on 1749 votes
All artwork is property of Rockstar Games.
Creator of the wallpaper is reserved and copyrighted by GTA4HQ.com. Do not reuse unless you are given permission.
VERY IMPORTANT READ BELOW
Applying the GTAIV countdown to your Windows XP desktop.
1. Right-click your desktop and click Properties.
2. Select the Desktop tab.
3. Click the Customize Desktop... button at the bottom.
4. Select the Web tab.
5. Click the New... button.
6. In the location field, enter the URL of your desired background.
7. Optionally you can save the HTML file to your computer and click the Browse... button, find your HTML file, and hit Open.
8. Click OK on the next dialog that pops up, and then OK on all other dialogs until you're back to your desktop.
9. You will now have a small web page box on your desktop.
10. Move your mouse over the box until an outline appears around it with a few buttons at the top.
11. Click the button on the top-left that looks like an arrow pointing down and select Cover Desktop.
12. That's it! You can get the menu back at anytime by moving your mouse to the top of your desktop.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.