|Downloads:||9458 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 6 votes
I always wondered why no one adapted all standard GTA IV cars to Slyde's RIV script so after learning how to use ZModeler, I finally realized it myself.
All adapted cars have a fully functioning steering wheel adding a lot of authenticity to the game.
Changes in version 1.3:
- switched trunk rotation to hood rotation on Cavalcade2 in TBoGT (now you can see inside Armando's trunk when he's selling guns to you)
- corrected steering wheel texture on Marbelle (white spots removed)
Changes in version 1.2:
- fixed faulty steering wheel rotation on Cavalcade2 in TBoGT
Changes in version 1.1:
- switched trunk rotation to hood rotation on Vincent & Washington (their trunks are being used in several missions)
- removed interior light on Peyote
- fixed an issue where guns were not shown correctly in Little Jacob's car when he's selling them
- reworked Stallion: dual headlights, new front spoiler from GTA V's Burger Shot Stallion
Since the script can not add any new rotations but rather replaces old ones (doors / trunk / hood), the following changes to the converted cars have been made:
- 4 doors have no working trunk (or hood) anymore
- 2 doors have all working doors since the steering wheel uses a rear door rotation (but I had to remove the interior light since it was always on while driving)
Additionally, the following cars have been edited by me because I didn't like their original look:
- Stallion (side mirrors have been moved from the wings to the doors, new front spoiler, dual headlights)
- Vigero (side mirrors have been moved from the wings to the doors, new front spoiler has been added)
In order to have this car pack working, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Latest version of GTA IV (126.96.36.199)
- Scripthook installed
- ASI Loader installed
- RIV 1.2 installed
Have fun and enjoy it!
Credit goes to:
marchanu (eljamon88) for the adaption of all cars to the RIV script
Algonquin Hood for the Vigero Front Spoiler & the dual headlights on the Stallion
HOW TO INSTALL:
- For GTA IV: Copy all files into your "GTAIV" Game Directory (all vehicles.img files & RIVsets.csv will be replaced)
- For GTA EfLC: Copy all files into your "EFLC" Game Directoy (all vehicles.img files & RIVsets.csv will be replaced)
REMEMBER: ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE REPLACING FILES!
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.