8.51 based on 35 votes
Scratch made by Vertelvis
This script adds a new safehouse to GTA IV, in the Westdyke area on the western island. This mod has the following features:
- Save and load at the safehouse
- Saving at the safehouse is tracked, assuring you spawn at the right safehouse when restarting the game
- Up to 8 vehicles can be saved at the safehouse, including model, car colors 1-4, livery and extra's.
- Teleport from any point in the world to the safehouse
- Respawn a single or all vehicles at the safehouse
- Safehouse garage doors can be opened and closed
- Customizable key bindings via the .ini-file
- All features are controlled via an ingame menu system
- Compatible with ikt's Traffic Load Fix
- Compatible with and can be run together with my Meadows Park Safehouse mod
- Detailed instructions on saving cars and making them spawn ingame included
- Document with all numeric key bindings included
- GTA IV 126.96.36.199
- .Net Scripthook 188.8.131.52 Beta
- Any ASI-loader
Furthermore all prerequisites for the above are also needed in order to run this mod.
Changed in v1.1:
- Removed the fixed garage camera
From 01/02/13 onward I will release my mods on the following sites:
I have reached an agreement with the site moderator of GTAinside to upload my mods there now too. All future mods will also be uploaded there.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.