Website | Email
|Downloads:||1595 | Statistics|
9.00 based on 5 votes
Because I’m bored of black maps in these games, after a week of work, I made this Atlas/Colored Map for GTA 4, but also for GTA 5 with Liberty Rewind/Remix 1.1 mod, uploaded on this site, if you are interesed.
- Some added things (especially a road on the North island), are slightly bad placed, but I was too lazy to solve them.
- With max zoom, some white parts outside of the map, I’ve added these parts, but the game still ignores them and I can’t find what I need to change to read them, if you know, please let me know.
- Also if you see a really bad placed/non existing in game/missing thing, please tell me.
To install this (first you can backup your files), just drop the files:
- hud.dat to /common/data
- radar.img to /pc/models/cdimages
- frontend_360.wtd and hud.wtd to /pc/textures
- If you have Episode from Liberty City, drop the files from both TBoGT & TLAD folders to /TBoGT/pc/textures & /TLAD/pc/textures
Also, if you already have something modded in frontend_360.wtd/frontend.wtd or hud.wtd, replace map files from "manual replace" in your frontend_360.wtd (also in frontend.wtd from TBoGT and TLAD if you have them) using OpenIV, and radarringback file/files (if you don't want red themed for tlad, you can use the original black one, or how you wish) to hud.wtd file/files.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.