9.95 based on 22 votes
Like many other games, GTA has limits that may later need to be increased as the modding community grows.
This limit adjuster gives you that opportunity.
Furthermore, it hacks some limits that were once deemed impossible to be hacked because of their complexity, as the ID limits itself took over 5000 lines of code to hack.
An example of these limits would be the ID limits, handling.cfg limits & cargrp.dat limit.
Map limits are also hacked. This means bigger maps with more cities.
Supported games: GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA IV, GTA V, Bully Scholarship Edition.
Open-source work, can be studied and modified by other developers.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
** 2.4, 28-04-2016
- GTA SA, fixed bug AUZO boxes coordinate limit hack
- GTA SA, fixed bug in Paths map size
- GTA IV, added DYNAMIC LIMITS -> PtrNode Singles
- GTA IV, added DYNAMIC LIMITS -> PtrNode Doubles
- GTA IV, added IPL -> Inst entries per file
- GTA IV, added IPL -> Entity index array
- GTA SA, added train type carriages loader
- GTA IV, added train type carriages loader
- GTA IV, added MAP LIMITS -> Radar map size
- GTA IV, added MAP LIMITS -> Water map size
- GTA IV, vehicle audio loader now works
- GTA SA, added vehicle special features for ZR350
- GTA SA, added SCM LIMITS -> Max number of used objects
- GTA SA, added price multipliers to level limits
** 2.3, 19-02-2016
- Bully scholarschip Edition, this game is supported from now on!
- GTA SA, added radar blip sprite filename loader
- GTA SA, vehicle special features, hydra shooting fixed.
- GTA SA, added train type carriage loader
- GTA SA, added OTHER LIMITS -> Radar traces
- GTA SA, implemented errors for killable IDs exceeded
- GTA SA, SPECIAL -> Fix streaming memory bug cannot crash the game anymore.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.