|Author:||Thirteen AG, Wesser, HzanRsxa2959|
|Downloads:||3773 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 12 votes
- Extract the contents of the "Widescreen Fix" folder into the folder where your game is installed. You can also simply put the folder inside the Modloader.
- REQUIRED Silent's ASI Loader: https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=21709
- It is NOT compatible with Steam / Rockstar Games Launcher, it is necessary to downgrade to version 1.0 US: https://youtu.be/LV6WDUQYtDc
- Recommended to make a backup of your GTA SA to prevent any inconvenience
- Drag the WeaponIconScalingFix and Widescreen Loadscreens folders to the Modloader to correct the size of the weapon icons, and have fixed loading screens, respectively.
- Necessary CLEO: https://cleo.li and Modloader: https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=25377
The latest version of the Widescreen Fix published on GitHub contains some errors (such as bugs in mods that have a graphical interface, CarSpeedDependantFOV
working incorrectly, etc.), and for this reason today I share an older version, the one that really everyone should have, since it does not have errors.
Sorry for my terrible english.
- Adds support for all resolutions (+ the ability to put the resolution you want in an .ini file)
- Corrects FOV
- Corrects stretched hud and size above normal
- Corrections in the aspect ratio
- Corrects stretched lights (crowns)
- Draw a 1px line at the top and side of the screen to hide an anti-aliasing error
- The .ini files with field of view configuration, size of the hud components, among other things
- Wesser widescreen v1.0.2 HOR + support
- Corrections in the aspect ratio)
- Fixed stretched HUD and component alignment in 2 player mode
- Optimized R * codes whenever possible
- Balanced mouse brightness and sensitivity option (in game menu) balanced.
- The "Radar Mode" and "Visual FX Quality" options can be switched left and right
- Improved key swap screen (now with sounds, etc.)
- Sort the map edges in the menu
- Corrects lights (stretched crowns)
- Fix multiline texts where you were left with wrong scrolling lines
- The altitude meter no longer goes out of the bar limit while swimming
- Thirteen AG/Wesser
Visit my channel on YouTube: https://youtube.com/androloquendo_28
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.