GTA 5 Vapid Stanier II Taxi converted and edited to GTA San Andreas by M4k3.
Original model and textures: Rockstar Games.
2 versions are included: ImVehFt version (requires ImVehFt installed) and SA styled version.
- Replaces Taxi by default.
- Custom collision and flat shadow.
- Chassis_vlo from GTA V.
- GTA SA styled numberplates.
- Tunable in TransFender.
- Damageable parts with scratches.
- 3 paintjobs + template are included.
- Works in SAMP (no sinking wheels, doesn't crash in tuning etc) if replaced by default.
- Mip-mapping for some textures.
- Has visible petrol cap.
- Supports Vehicle Special Abilities (working suspensions).
- Realistic material settings (not very shiny interior, plastic parts, tyres compared to chrome parts, windows, lights).
- Has 2 extras on roof (different "TAXI" signs).
SA styled version
- Requires ImVehFt 2.1.1 (fully working lights, working steering wheel, brake hubs, custom colours, GTA IV styled dirt on recolorable body and chrome parts).
- Custom reflections (adapted for GFXhack).
- HQ recolorable interior (secondary color).
- Active Dashboard 3.2.1 support (speedometer, gauges, odometer, clock, window wipers).
- 4 car colors support (primary - body paint, secondary- doors and roof paint, tertiary - wheels, quaternary - windows tint).
- GTA SA styled reflections
- Supports (not requires) ImVehFt.
- Low DFF and TXD sizes.
- GTA SA styled scratches, lights.
- 1 car color support.