Website | Email
|Downloads:||26571 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 24 votes
So, I imagine my new conversation - Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 from Driver: San Francisco (on the screenshots - version with IVF, the archive is the same model and are not adapted for it). Model features:
* Good quality models
* Good texture
* Proper tuning parts: two front bumper and two exhaust pipes (how to add them to the game is written in the ReadMe)
* Model adapt for Active Dashboard (wipers, speedometer, tachometer, clock, fuel gauge, a thermometer, and a version without IVF - and the steering wheel too), IVF (brake lights, high beams, fog lights, reverse, brake calipers) .
* Supports SA-numbers
* CJ's hands on the steering wheel
* New configuration handling, carcols (the colors selected in accordance with the factory), vehsets (for correct operation of the Active Dashboard, a file located in the data, if the mod is set). Spelled out in the ReadMe.
* Own shadow, collision, chassis_vlo
* Works well with ENB
* Replaces Buffalo
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.