10.00 based on 74 votes
- Applies unused chrome textures on most vehicles.
- Most of the vehicles rims will shine with graphics modifications.
- Adds many fixes (see Developer Notes).
Notice: This version (may) be outdated. Author rights have officially been transfered to KiloRyu (since the mod is open source).
1.7: Camera view fixes.
1.6: PS2 style materials.
1.5: Tuning parts, +content
1.4: Fixes, added optional content.
1.3: Reflective mirrors.
1.2: Added some tuning data.
1.1: Removed bugged vehicles.
1.0: Initial release.
The aim of this modification is to improve the materials of the original vehicles as well as the consistency of the materials. Also, the (almost) unused chrome texture found in vehicle.txd "vehicleenvmap128" will be used on most vehicles, giving them a nice chrome look. Most wheels on vehicles will now work with Mobile reflections, with the intention of modernizing the vehicles. Additionally, It will also bring lots of improvements and fixes. It uses the original Upgraded Vehicles 0.1 as a base.
- This modification is designed for Modloader, I do not recommend installing it manually.
- Use "VehFuncs", or you will get bugs.
- If you use "GFXHack.asi", I highly recommend installing it outside of "modloader", put it into your GTA SA directory to avoid unexpected crashes.
Drag the "Upgraded Vehicles Pack" file into your "modloader" folder.
This modification will typically be in a lower priority folder.
- The Hero
Upgraded Vehicles Pack by Scooper. This modification is open source, you can upload, modify and share, no permission or credits required.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.