|Author:||I'm Not MentaL
Website | Email
|Downloads:||19431 | Statistics|
10.00 based on 4 votes
Thanks for downloading Add-On Car Spawner v2.2.3 by I'm Not MentaL
Spawn Add-On Cars, Save Add-On Cars.
- Latest ScriptHookV
- Latest Community Script Hook V .NET
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 x64
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
Drag and Drop 'Scripts' folder into GTAV Main Directory.
ModEnableKey - Shortcut key
SpawnInCar - True/False
Persistance - True/False
Tracker - True/False
CurrentPosition - True/False
I. Add Category
1. Open "AddOnCarSpawner" Folder
2. Create a New CFG file, rename it (eg: "Toyota.cfg" or "Sports Car.cfg" or "A-D.cfg" or "E-H.cfg" or "Batman Vehicles.cfg")
3. Open it with Notepad, then File > Save As
4. Change Encoding to "UTF-8" and click Save.
5. That is all.
II. Add Vehicle
1. Open "AddOnCarSpawner" Folder, Choose a CFG file.
2. Open it with Notepad
3. Then Add "Car Name\Car Model" (eg: "Grotti Turismo R\turismor")
4. File > Save.
5. That is all.
- Fixed Vehicle refuse to spawn problem.
- Fixed options not being save in AddOnCarSpawner.ini.
- Fixed when player is in vehicle, spawn new vehicle on bottom of the previous vehicle.
- Added option to spawn in current position instead jump on nearest road.
- Removed Automatically get car name on menu.
- Vehicle Persistence bug fixed.
- New Search feature (search keywords name/model).
- Automatically get car name on menu.
- Automatically spawn boats on nearest water.
- Added more options: Persistence & Tracker
- Options can be change in game
- Fixed mod crash when saving vehicles to Saved Vehicles
- Unlimited Category.
- Save vehicle with modifications.
- Improve spawn vehicle methods (Object reference not set to an instance of an object fixed.)
- Display Vehicle Hash while Spawn
- Bugs Fixed
- Automatic Pop-up Headlights if nearby vehicles are Toyota AE86 by squatzandoats or Mazda RX-7 by erfet
- Initial Release
Rockstar Games, Alexander Blade, Crosire, Guadmaz
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.