|Author:||Nathan Ferdinand | Email|
|Date:||02.05.2023 | 3223 Downloads|
10.00 based on 9 votes
Base model: Polyphony Digital (Gran Turismo Sport) ripped by Mike Oxmaul
- Now available in LHD
- Fixed missing interior buttons
- Fixed tire material
- Added new tuning part
- Added more tuning parts
- Added hotfix for enter/exit issues
- Fixed yellowing DRL
- Reworked trunk sills, no more gap in between
- Updated handling
- Updated materials
- Updated template
- Now supports dirt map
1. Copy folder "xp210" into mods\update\x64\dlcpacks
2. Copy "xp210.ini" and "xp210lh.ini" inside "VehFuncsV" folder to (your GTAV files)\VehFuncsV
3. Open or extract "dlclist.xml" in mods\update\update.rpf\common\data with OpenIV
4. Add this line into the very bottom of the list:
5. Save it or put it back inside mods\update\update.rpf\common\data if you extracted it earlier
6. Launch the game and spawn with any trainers of your choice under the name "xp210" for RHD, or "xp210lh" for LHD
Please check the readme for more information.
Feel free to use it in your FiveM servers.
Modifying YFTs are only allowed for personal use and FiveM servers.
Any editing for commercial uses (e.g. selling in other sites) are prohibited.
This mod is free, if you get it by paying to someone else, you've been scammed.
Feel free to tell me anything in the comment section for improvements. Thank you!
There are currently 3561 users and
36 members online.