//SAN ANDREAS HYBRID ENBSERIES 2.4 "PLAYABLE"//
It's compatible to all mods!
It's not compatible to SA EXE version 1.1 or 2.0.
You'll have to downgrade it. To check if your game exe is
the right one, look at its size. does it have
Does it have another size?
Wrong, please downgrade. Why I don't post any link to
downgrader or include one? Prohibited by the GTAInside
Administrators, but you'll easily find one on google ;)
DISABLE INGAME ANTI ALIASING AND RESTART THE GAME AFTER THAT, OTHERWISE SOME TEXTURES WILL DISAPPEAR!!
Install this ENB by following the steps indicated, 1 to
1. Open up "Main Files (to SA Folder)
2. Select everything in this folder, drag and drop it to your
SA Folder (usually in C:\Program Files(x86)\Rockstar Games\
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.
3. If it asks to overwrite some files, yes to all.
4. After this, open up the "put to DATA Folder" and "put to MODELS folder"
and put the files inside to each folder in your SA directory.
5. It'll ask to overwrite some files, yes to all.
6. Finally, start your Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and enjoy.
To see the difference press Shift + F12 together and you'll see
7. If you liked it, give it 10/10 Points on GTAInside and like my video.
8. Any questions left? Contact me on GTAInside or GTAForums (my name on
both places Marty McFly), you'll find me OR write in video description.
I won't give you my amail address, I'm no fool.
Boris Vorontsov for his great mod, ENBSeries
DKT70 for Tonemapping shader
Some Guy iDK his name for his filmiccurve, used by icelaglace in ice 2.0.
Fastman92 for his ingame timecyc Editor, saved me much time.
nWo51289 for firstly having the idea of the Hybrid ENB system.
Rockstar Games for a great game.
Function-X for his Overdose Effects.
DK22Pac for his lensflare script, great work sir!
Matso for his DoF Code use in the one effect.txt, which gives SA a smart look.
Following persons for help and beta testing:
-mrsbaincrusher aka TrendzPK
Thank ya all!