Alfa Romeo 159 Sedan
|Titel:||2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Lifted Edition|
7.59 bei 22 Bewertungen
- NAME: 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Lifted Edition
- VERSION: SILV v1.5L
- LIGHT BAR: None
- OTHER LIGHTING: None
- OTHER EQUIPMENT: N/A
- EXTRA PARTS: Side-Steps, Better Built Toolbox, Diesel Stacks
- MULTIPLE LIVERIES: Yes skin + Extra Licences Plates to match your skin/texture
- OPTIMIZED FOR: bobcat
- CREDITS: Bxbugs123 (see Additional Notes)
- MOD STATUS: Closed
- MAKE SURE TO READ INFO FILE FOR INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
- This model possesses 4 skins which will appear randomly + 4 Licences Plates to match the skin/texture
- Custom dirt visuals by bxbugs123
- Model Chevrolet Silverado by Bxbugs123 parts from nik287, converted to GTA IV by Bxbugs123
- Side-Steps & Better Built Toolbox & Diesel Stacks, etc by bxbugs123
- Lift Kit by Bxbugs123, Parts from DiRT2
- Luna model by KP, converted by bxbugs123
- Wheels from Barefoot's f250, Converted in to BMF Custom wheels by Bxbugs123
Neues Youtube Video hinzufügen.
Zurück zur Kategorie
|Mike253 schrieb am 19.03.2013, 17:28|
Some constructive criticism.. could you tone down the speed of the vehicle and make it less prone to flipping? acceleration is great it just tends to flip trying to go around a highway corner.
I appreciate the work youve done with this model though, really great.
Just needs to follow the speed of some of the cars of the game.. doesnt feel "real" according to the game.
Try pushing the xbox 360 controller trigger halfway and flying off the side of a bridge lol. (I play with a xbox 360 controller because it gives more of a reality to the game i suppose..)
I'm also looking into changing the handling.dat line to tone it down a bit.