|Titel:||Wario Colosseum V1.0 Alpha
|Datum:||15.06.2014 | 3736 Downloads|
9.56 bei 9 Bewertungen
|WARIO COLOSSEUM FOR GTA SAN ANDREAS
I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE TEXTURE BUGS, I MESSED UP ON THE BILLBOARD LIGHTS TEXTURE ALSO PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_qbsaOP3VQ
This mod brings the track "Wario Colosseum" from Mario Kart Double Dash to GTA San Andreas.
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE PLAYING THIS MOD SO YOU KNOW ALL THE BUGS.
Add all the files from the gta3.img folder to the gta3.img
Replace seadbed.ide and seabed.ipl in the data\maps\leveldes\ folder.
If you use modloader, drag the Wario Colosseum folder into your modloader folder.
Remember, this is a alpha, so expect bugs.
- The lights for the area use the road textures. (This was a error on my part as I messed up while preparing the map)
- When viewing the area from the floor, you will not see a wall. This is a bug with GTA SA itself, as a few map mods have this bug.
- It looks like there are no alpha textures, however, if you open the .txd with TXD Workshop or GTXD, you can clearly see the alpha textures. I do not know how to fix this.
4.) To be added:
I hope to add/fix the following things for the V2.0 release:
- Add the exterior to the colosseum, it will make it easier to reach
- Fix the billboard texturing.
Feel free to use this mod in any mod packs, but remember to credit me.