|Titel:||1995 Ferrari F50 v1.0.0|
9.47 bei 96 Bewertungen
|Beschreibung:||The Ferrari F50 is a mid-engined range-topping sports car made by Ferrari. The F50 was introduced in 1995 to celebrate the company's 50th anniversary. The car is a two door, two seat convertible with a removable hardtop. It has a 4.7 L naturally aspirated 60-valve V12 engine that was developed from the 3.5 L V12 used in the 1992 Ferrari F92A Formula One car.
Only 349 cars were made. The last F50 was produced in Maranello, Italy in July 1997.
The F50's engine predated the car; it was used in the Ferrari 333 SP for the American IMSA series in 1994, allowing it to become eligible for the stock engine WSC category.
- 100% of fixed geometry car
- 6 extras
- Highly detailed body
- Replaces the Buffalo (strongly recommended) or to replace any other, but only a 2-door model car
- High-quality interior
- Modification of a1 and a2 (coupe only)
- A great combination with the plugin model enb series
- Painting works
- The presence of the brake discs and calipers
- The presence of chrome and shine
- Nonvanishing glass at night (Improved Vehicle Features)
- Damage (only with GTA IV Scratches Style)
- Post optimization of materials and geometry of the model
- Working on the radiator ventilators (active dashboard v3)
- Working dimensions (Improved Vehicle Features)
- Working signals reverse (Improved Vehicle Features)
- Workers stop signal (Improved Vehicle Features)
- Working brake pads (Improved Vehicle Features)
- Working turn signals (Improved Vehicle Features)
- A working display at night (Improved Vehicle Features)
- Working steering (Improved Vehicle Features)
- Working on a windshield wiper (active dashboard v3)
- His own shadow and collision
- Own car optics (Improved Vehicle Features)
- Compatibility with the Wild Upgraded Your Cars Series (strictly recommended to use only the package of spare parts!)
- Brake discs and rubber profile Wild Upgraded Your Cars v2
Components of additions:
- Ferrari F50 '95 Coupe version
- Ferrari F50 '95 Spider version:
Before you install the add-on Ferrari F50 '95 v1.0.0, you should have available:
- CLEO 4 v126.96.36.199f
- GFX Hack v1
- Improved Vehicle Features
- Wild Upgraded Your Cars Series v2
- Active Dashboard 3.0
Otherwise, do not work correctly additions - guaranteed.
Note by author (YourCreatedHell):
I cant made Ferrari F50 GT '96 I can not do right now. Time, not at all. The next time the Toyota TS020 GT-Onex or Koenigsegg CCX or Ferrari F50 GT and Aston Martin DBR9 v2.
Neues Youtube Video hinzufügen.
Zurück zur Kategorie
|Zymku schrieb am 14.12.2012, 16:35|
|iTronixHD schrieb am 15.12.2012, 05:00|
|YourCreatedHell schrieb am 15.12.2012, 16:04|
Textures for correct work of vehicles by YourCreatedHell. Install the necessary or otherwise,'ll contemplate the absence of many of the car.
Add textures in vehicle.txd, which is located in D:\Games\GTA San Andreas\models\generic, with TXD Workshop.
|odatakajp schrieb am 28.12.2012, 15:20|
I found that the turn signals in the dashboard does not work. Could you fix it in V2?