|Titel:||GTA V Weapon Stats And Prices
|Datum:||10.08.2014 | 3597 Downloads|
10.00 bei 10 Bewertungen
|GTA V Weapon Stats And Prices For GTA San Andreas (V1)
This mod brings the weapon stats and prices from Grand Theft Auto V to GTA San Andreas.
- All weapons are now wielded with both hands. (You'll notice this on guns like the pistol or Micro SMG.)
- Also, when you reach hitman level, you'll get the "extended clip" on the gun. (Some, like the Sawnoff don't have extended clips)
- When purchasing the weapon, you'll get the same ammo as you would in GTA V.
- Damage and ammo have been edited appropriately.
The weapons list:
9mm -> Pistol
Silenced Pistol -> Combat Pistol
Desert Eagle -> Heavy Pistol (The Business Update)
Sub Machine Guns:
Tec9 -> AP Pistol
Micro SMG -> Uzi
SMG -> SMG
Shotgun -> Pump Shotgun
Sawnoff Shotgun -> Sawed Off Shotgun
Combat Shotgun -> Assault Shotgun
AK47 -> Assault Rifle
M4 -> Carbine Rifle
Country Rifle -> Musket (The Independence Day DLC)
Sniper Rifle -> Heavy Sniper
Drag the 2 files into your data folder. (Backups are provided)
When asked "Do you want to replace" select "yes" to both.
3.) NOTES & BUGS
- In GTA V, the Minigun holds 9999 rounds, however, when i tried to set the Minigun rounds to 9999 the game crashed. So the Minigun holds 999 instead of 9999.
- The "Musket" has it's GTA Online price.
- I set the Armor's price to be $2,000 (Super Heavy Armor's price in GTA V), it appears as $3,000 in Ammunation for some reason. Don't know how what caused it. :/
Feel free to use my mod in any mod packs but please credit me.