Vapid FMJ from Grand Theft Auto V
Converted to GTA SA and edited by M4k3
It's an Add-On vehicle. It means it doesn't replace anything by default.
If you're a SAMP player you should replace Bullet.
- Optimized model and textures.
- Works in SAMP.
- GTA SA numberplates.
- Has visible petrolcap.
- Custom collision.
- Flat shadow.
- Custom handling.
- 3 car colors: 1 and 2 - car paint, 3 - brake hubs
- Damaged parts with GTA V scratches.
- Adapted to M4k3's New Car Animations mod.
- Can be tuned in TransFender.
- FMJ tuning parts were converted (optional): 3 front splitters, 5 spoilers and 3 GT scoops.
- Works with and without ImVehFt (IVF features: dirt, indicators, reverse lights, fog lights, brake hubs, steering wheel).
Add vehgenbrakehub.png texture from "Alternative textures" folder in vehicle.txd if ImVehFt is not installed.
- Realistic enviroment reflection.
Add the reflection textures in vehicle.txd from "Alternative Textures" folder if you use GFXHack.
- Rockstar Games - original model and textures
- DK22Pac - YTD/YDR/YDD/YFT and WFT2DFF converters